The PTRs and beta realms are now live with the latest version of patch 3.0.3, version 9095.
<br discount oakley />
- Glyph of Corpse Explosion – Any target killed by your Corpse Explosion ability will also explode. Only affects targets within range of your Corpse Explosion ability, hockey jerseys and cannot happen more than once every 6 seconds.
- Glyph of Starfire – Your Starfire ability increases the duration of your Moonfire effect on cheap jerseys the target by 3 sec, up to a maximum of 9 additional seconds.
- Glyph of Wrath – Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting your Wrath spell by 50%.
- Glyph of Innervate – Your Innervate spell now grants you full mana regeneration while casting for 20 sec, in addition to the effect on the primary target. Innervate’s effect is instead increased by 20% if you are the primary target.
- Glyph of Trueshot Aura – While your Trueshot Aura is active, you have 10% increased critical strike chance on your Aimed Shot.
- Glyph of Remove Curse – Your Remove Curse spell also makes the target immune to all curses for 4 sec.
- Glyph of Holy Light – Your Holy Light grants 10% of its heal amount to up to 5 friendly targets within 5 yards of the initial target.
- Glyph of Shadow – While in Shadowform, your spell critical strikes increase your spell power by 10% of your Spirit for 10 sec.
- Glyph of Spirit of Redemption – All heals cast while Spirit of Redemption is active have a 20% chance to increase the remaining duration of Spirit of Redemption by 4 sec.
- Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain – Increases the damage done by your Mind Flay spell by 10% when your target is afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain.
- Glyph of Mind Soothe – Removed.
- Glyph of Sinister Strike – Your Sinister Strike critical strikes have a 50% chance to add an additional combo point.
- Glyph of Sprint – Increases the movement speed of your Sprint ability by an additional 30%, but reduces the duration by -5.0 sec.
- Glyph of Rupture – Increases the duration of Rupture by 4.0 sec.
- Glyph of Vigor – Vigor grants an additional 10 maximum energy.
- Glyph of Shiv – Removed.
- Glyph of Lava wholesale jerseys – Your Lava Burst spell gains an additional 10% of your spellpower.
- Glyph of Elemental Mastery – Reduces the cooldown of your Elemental Mastery ability by 30.0 sec.
- Glyph of Flame Shock – Increases the duration of your Flame Shock ability by 6 sec and it is not consumed by casting Lava Burst.
- Glyph of Strength of Earth – Damage on your Lava Lash is increased by an additional 10% if your weapon is enchanted with Flametongue.
- Glyph of Earth Elemental Totem – Removed.
- Glyph of Strength of Earth – Removed.
- Glyph of Totem of Wrath – Removed.
- Glyph of Souls – Reduces the mana cost of your Ritual of Souls spell by 70%.
Quote from: wotlkwiki (Source)
- Deathchill – Buff only lasts 30 seconds.
- Improved Icy Talons – Now increases melee and ranged attack speed instead of just melee speed.
- Rune Strike – Cost increased to 20 Runic Power.
- Tundra Stalker – Now increases your expertise by 1/2/3/4/5. Down from 2/4/6/8/10. No longer affects Icy Touch.
- Improved Icy Touch – Frost Fever reduces melee and ranged attack speed by an additional 1%. Down from 2%. Last 2 ranks listed as 0% reduction.
- Frigid Dreadplate – Now just reduces the chance melee attacks will hit you by 1/2/3%.
- Black Ice – Tooltip updated to reflect only affecting Frost damage.
- Chains of Ice – Now the target regains 10% of their movement each second for 10 sec. Changed from the target regains 5% of their movement each second. Lasts for 20 sec.
- Death Coil – Rank 2 values reduced to 208 Shadow damage to an enemy target or healing 312.0 damage from 272 Shadow damage to an enemy target or healing 408.0 damage.
- Summon Gargoyle – Cost increased to 50 Runic Power. Now persists for 10 sec plus 1 sec per 8 runic power up to 60 sec. Changed from 1 sec per 8 runic power up to 60 sec.
- Corpse Explosion – Now has a 30 yard range.
- Unholy Blight – No longer makes targets considered diseased. All ranks had a slight damage increase.
- Crypt Fever – Now increases disease damage taken by the target by 10/20/30%. Changed from increases the damage of other diseases on the target by 20/40/60%.
- Eclipse – Now on proc, increases damage done by Wrath by 20%. Up from 10%. Critical strike chance with Starfire increased by 30%. Up from 15%.
- Earth and Moon – Increases spell damage taken by 4/9/13% for 12 sec. Also increases your spell damage by 1/2/3%. Changed from Arcane, Fire, Frost, Nature and Shadow damage and 5 ranks.
- Moonfury – Changed to 3 ranks, 3/6/10%.
- Predatory Instincts – No longer affects Bear Form or Dire Bear Form.
- Growl – Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds. Down from 10.
- Improved Tree of Life – Now increases your armor contribution from items while in Tree of Life Form by 33%. Changed from overall armor increase.
- Improved Barrage – Now affects Aimed Shot.
- Barrage – Now affects Aimed Shot.
- Ferocious Inspiration – Now raid wide.
- Aspect of the Viper – Melee attacks now also generate mana. In addition, you gain 4% of maximum mana every 3 sec added to the description.
- Animal Handler – Increases your pet’s expertise by 5/10. Changed from 2% chance to hit.
- Disengage – Down to 5% base mana from 14%.
- Fire Breath – Now has a 20 yard range.
- Stampede – Damage ranges increased, max rank is 182 to 246 damage up from 91 to 123.
- Thunderstomp – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Spore Cloud – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Lightning Breath – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Monstrous Bite – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Poison Spit – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Tendon Rip – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Savage Rend – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Sting – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Snatch – Focus cost reduced to 20 from 40.
- Ravage – Damage ranges increased, max rank is 106 to 150 damage up from 89 to 125.
- Lava Breath – Damage ranges increased, max rank is 128 to 172 damage up from 64 to 86. Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25
- Rake – Damage ranges decreased, max rank is 24 to 34 damage down from 59 to 83. Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25
- Acid Spit – Damage ranges increased, max rank is 124 to 176 damage up from 62 to 88. Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Froststorm Breath – Damage ranges increased, max rank is 128 to 172 damage up from 64 to 86. Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Swipe – Damage ranges increased, max rank is 90 to 126 damage up from 60 to 84. Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Gore – Damage ranges added, max rank is 122 to 164 damage. Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Scorpid Poison – Rank 6 damage reduced to 18 to 40 from 34 to 80. Focus cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Arcane Blast – Down to 8% base mana from 9%.
- Arcane Missiles – Higher ranks down to 31% base mana from 34%. Lowest ranks down to 37% base mana from 41%.
- Arcane Explosion – Higher ranks down to 22% base mana from 25%. Lowest ranks down to 27% base mana from 30%.
- Frostfire Bolt – Down to 14% base mana from 16%.
- Living Bomb – Down to 25% base mana from 31%.
- Fireball – Higher ranks down to 19% base mana from 21%. Lowest ranks down to 23% mana from 25%.
- Frostfire Bolt – Down to 14% base mana from
- Enlightened Judgements – Now increases the range of your Judgement spells by 15/30 yards. Up from 10/25.
- Infusion of Light – Now reduces the cast time of your next Flash of Light by .75/1.5 sec.
- Judgement of Light – Wording changed to “attacks and spells” from “attacks”.
- Judgements of the Pure – Now increases your casting and melee haste by 3/6/9/12/15%. Up from 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Judgement of Wisdom – Now has a chance to restore 2% of the attacker’s maximum mana.
- Shield of Righteousness – Rank 2, level 80 added. Slam the target with your shield, causing Holy damage equal to your block value plus 400. This spell causes a high amount of threat.
- Hammer of the Righteous – Now causes 4 times your main hand damage. Up from 3.
- Shield of the Templar – Now also reduces all throwback jerseys damage taken by 1/2/3%.
- Sanctified Retribution – Damage caused by targets affected by Retribution Aura is increased by 3%. Up from 2%.
- Divine Providence – Now also reduces the cooldown of your Prayer of Mending by 6/12/18/24/30%.
- Devouring Plague – Max rank does 1088 damage, down from 1216.
- Improved Vampiric Embrace – Now increases the healing received from Vampiric Embrace by 33/67%. Up from 5/10%.
- Vampiric Embrace – Changed to allow you to be healed for 15% and other party members to be healed for 3% of any Shadow spell damage you deal.
- Shadowform – Now also allows for your Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch abilities deal increased percentage damage equal to your spell critical strike chance.
- Combat Potency – Changed to autoattacks from attacks.
- Shadow Dance – Removed from description, Those abilities each gain a cooldown of 2.0 sec. Lasts 10 sec.
- Lava Burst – Max rank now does 1192 to 1518 Fire damage, up from 1082 to 1378 Fire damage.
- Thunderstorm – Now returns 8% mana, up from 5%.
- Storm Reach – Now increases the range of Lava Burst as well.
- Improved Fire Nova Totem – Now increases the damage done by your Fire Nova Totem by 10/20%, and your Fire Nova totem has a 50/100% chance to stun all targets damaged by your Fire Nova Totem for 2 sec.
- Totem of Wrath – Now increases spell power by X instead of damage done by spells and effects by X.
- Static Shock – Now procs off any damage, instead of melee attacks and abilities.
- Tidal Waves – Now affects Riptide.
- Riptide – Max rank healing increased to 1604 to 1736 and another 1002 over 15 sec from 1015 to Giselle 1099 and another 477 over 15 sec.
- Everlasting Affliction – Changed to gain an additional 5% of your bonus spell damage. Down from gaining 1/2/3/4/5% of your bonus spell damage effects each time they inflict damage.
- Haunt – Cooldown lowered to 8 seconds from 10.
- Inferno – The following removed from description. Once control jordan retro 1 is lost, the Infernal must be Enslaved to maintain control. Can only be used outdoors.
- Shadowflame – Rank 2 went to 615 to 671 Shadow damage and an additional 644 Fire damage from 363 to 397 Shadow damage and an additional 212 Fire damage. Rank 1 buffed as well.
- Improved Shadow Bolt – Now increases overall damage. Changed from damage against the target.
- Improved Rend – Now increases the bleed damage done by your Rend ability by 10/20%. Down from 25/50%.
- Sudden Death – Proc chance reduced to 3/6/9%. Down from 10/20/30%.
- Rend – All ranks saw a slight damage reduction. If used while your target is above 75% health, Rend does 35% more damage. Additional damage now scales better [1.0 * MWB + mwb / 2.0 + AP / 14.0 * MWS] up from [0.29999998 * MWB + mwb / 2.0 + AP / 14.0 * MWS].
- Bloodthirst – Cooldown reduced to 5 seconds, down from 6.
- Titan’s Grip – Chance to miss decreased to 12% from 15%.
- Shield Bash – Now dazes the target.