Ruby Sanctum Loot Table Update
The Ruby Sanctum loot table has been slightly updated, we're still waiting for heroic mode items and we will have to wait for the next testing to see them.
|271||Plate||Melee.DPS||Feet||<a href="http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/53125/apocalypses-advance/" Cheap nfl Jerseys class=”item4″>Apocalypse’s Advance|
|271||Plate||Tanking||Feet||Treads of Impending Resurrection|
|271||Spell||Waist||Split Shape Belt|
|271||Cloth||Spell||Wrist||Bracers of Fiery Night|
|271||Cloak||Spell||Back||Cloak of Burning Dusk|
|271||Finger||Phys.DPS||Finger||Signet of Twilight|
|271||Finger||Spell MP5||Finger||Ring of Phased Regeneration|
|271||Trinket||Phys.DPS||Trinket||Sharpened Twilight Scale|
|271||Trinket||Tanking||Trinket||Petrified Twilight Scale|
|271||Trinket||Spell DPS||Trinket||Charred Twilight Scale|
|271||Trinket||Healing||Trinket||Glowing Twilight Scale|
<table нет class=”sortable” border=”0″ cellpadding=”1″ cellspacing=”0″>
Also, vodka (US-Alterac Mountains) released their video of Halion on PTRs and I assume that a few people would like to see the fight from another point of view.
They are both 10% of the target's spellpower (not the shaman or warlock's). We want Demonology and Elemental (and everyone) to be brought because they have good raid synergy and meaningful dps and because the person behind Fake Ray Bans the keyboard is a good contributor. Nobody wholesale jerseys should get brought because they have the mandatory buff that you can't live without. (Source)
Addon Spotlight – QuestMyMap
I had to level a few more alts lately and I was more than happy to find QuestMyMap. Also, Addon Spotlights are great because I can just copy/paste the description from the addon author!
QuestMyMap is a small addon without configuration that aims to provide a nicer quest map and some fixes.
- Resizes the quest map to full scale
- Drag border of the quest list to resize it (or shift-click / rightclick to toggle)
- Quest levels on quest titles
- Hides quest log and quest rewards on world map
- Moves quest selection frame to a transparent overlay
- Paste quest links from the world map with Shift-Click
- Rightclicking a selected quest opens the Cheap Oakleys quest log
- Difficulty coloring for tooltips (make sure you activate the Interface option "Quest Difficulty Color")
The MMO Report
It's monday, and it's time for your weekly dose of MMO Report