Obtained [Furious Gladiator's Silk Handguards].
Obtained [Furious Gladiator's Silk Cowl]. (Equipped)
Blizzard Entertainment работает над малым контентным обновлением 3.3.3 к MMORPG World Of Warcraft, содержимое которого будет доступно не сразу. Сотрудники компании уже сообщали о Рубиновом святилище – новой рейдовом подземельи, запланированном к выходу в патче 3.3.5, в котором игрокам предстоит сразиться с драконами Савианой Огненной Пропастью, Балтаром Рожденным в Битве и Генералом Заритрианом, а затем – с главным боссом – Халионом Сумеречным Разрушителем. Об этом мы сообщали ранее.
Сайт mmo-champion.com опубликовал неофициальные скриншоты этого подземелья, просмотреть которые вы можете ниже.
Ruby Sanctum – Info Compilation / Preview [Spoiler]
Most of the Ruby Sanctum have been pushed in this patch and it looks like I have enough data in my hands for a small preview. As usual keep in mind that:
- This is only a preview based on game files, I could be wrong on a few things.
- Ruby Sanctum isn't even scheduled for release for Patch 3.3.3, it will be added with Patch 3.3.5 and a LOT of things can change in so much time.
The Ruby Sanctum
A powerful war party of the Black Dragonflight, led by the fearsome Twilight dragon, Halion, have launched an assault upon the Ruby Sanctum beneath Wyrmrest Temple. By destroying the sanctum, the Black Dragonflight look to crush those that would stand in the way of their masters reemergence into Azeroth and to ultimately shatter the Wyrmrest Accord the sacred bond that unites the dragonflights.
The battle that is to come will surely deal a crippling blow to the Red Dragonflight, however, it is up to you to stop this unprecedented offensive and defend the Ruby Sanctum. First you must face the assault of Halion's servants, Saviana Ragefire, Baltharus the Warborn, and General Zarithrian, before squaring off against Halion the Twilight Destroyer, a new and deadly force in this realm.
The Ruby Sanctum will feature 10- and 25-player content, Heroic difficulties and all-new rewards! Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to its release.
More Details on the instance / Loot Table by Zarhym
- Number 2. The lieutenants are sub-bosses which will each drop an Emblem of Frost. Halion is the main boss. While the activation of Heroic difficulty is different from the Obsidian Sanctum, the overall raid format for the Ruby Sanctum is very comparable.
- You're likely to find some random pieces of armor on par with Lich King loot, similar to the items Onyxia dropped while Trial of the Crusader was the top-tier raid. You can also expect to see some more trinkets and things of that nature.
- This raid will not only provide a bit of additional content to pair with the current content of patch 3.3, it will be the beginning of an advancement in the storyline for Cataclysm.
- The plan is to have a normal mode and a heroic mode just like Icecrown Citadel, so far there is no plan for a Sartharion +1/+2/+3-like encounter.
Ruby Sanctum Loot
Apparently, these spells will be used on trinkets dropped in the instance. They are only the proc and you should keep in mind that they will have additional stats just like any other trinket.
- Item – Chamber of Aspects 25 Melee Trinket – When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 1304 attack power for 15 sec. (Piercing Twilight)
- Item – Chamber of Aspects 25 Heroic Melee Trinket – When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 1472 attack power for 15 sec. (Piercing Twilight)
- Item – Chamber of Aspects 25 Nuker Trinket – Your damaging spells have a chance to grant 763 spell power for 15 sec. (Twilight Flames)
- Item – Chamber of Aspects 25 Heroic Nuker Trinket – Your damaging spells have a chance to grant 861 spell power for 15 sec. (Twilight Flames)
- Item – Chamber of Aspects 25 Tank Trinket – Melee attacks which reduce you below 35% health cause you to gain 4401 health for 10 sec. Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec. (Scaly Fortitude)
- Item – Chamber of Aspects 25 Heroic Tank Trinket – Melee attacks which reduce you below 35% health cause you to gain 4968 health for 10 sec. Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec. (Scaly Fortitude)
- Eyes of Twilight – Each time your direct healing spells heal a target you cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 356 each sec for 6 sec. (Twilight Renewal)
- Eyes of Twilight – Each time your direct healing spells heal a target you cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 402 each sec for 6 sec. (Twilight Renewal)
Halion Supposed Skills
These abilities are probably used by Halion. There isn't any way to confirm that before Patch 3.3.5 is deployed on live or PTR servers but they seem to be the only skills with hard mode versions. Assuming that you won't be able to activate the heroic mode on the mini-bosses, these skills are most likely used by Halion.
Keep in mind that this is only a theory based on the game files.
7 Devourer of Souls kills (Heroic Forge of Souls).
7 Bronjahm kills (Heroic Forge of Souls).
Obtained [Ether-Soaked Bracers].
1 Rotface kills (Icecrown 10 player).