Death Knight – The change to Death Grip was "an unintended change as a result of a cheap nfl jerseys bug trying to fix something else. Death Grip won't change between 3.3.2 and 3.3.3."
Note about the Celestial Steed – A few people reported that on the official site, Algalon is the last boss of the Vault of Archavon and assume that he will be available in this instance in a later patch. I would say that this is very unlikely, the official dungeons pages are greatly outdated (Ulduar is still shown as an "unknown" raid instance without any information) and Cheap Jordans this is most likely a very old error.
Update – Updated the PTR Build info.
Patch 3.3.3 – PTR Build 11623
A new build has been deployed on test realms, a couple of things have changed! As usual, these changes are from client data comparison and shouldn't be considered as final until they hit the official patch notes. Make sure you check the latest Patch 3.3.3 Notes Update.
- All You Can Eat (10 player) – Defeat Sindragosa in 10-player mode without any member of your raid receiving more than 5 stacks of Mystic Buffet. (Up from 4 stacks)
- All You Can Eat (25 player) – Defeat Sindragosa in 25-player mode without any member of your raid receiving more than 5 stacks of Mystic Buffet. (Up from 4 stacks)
- Lil' XT – Right Click to set down or pick up your Lil' XT action figure.
- You can now exchange any Battleground Mark for a Commendation of Service (185 Honor).
Death Knight (Forums / Talent Calculator)
Death Grip now has a 8 yards minimum range.(Unintended fake oakleys – see this post)
- Glyph of Disease now refreshes disease durations and secondary effects of diseases. (= The Icy Talon refresh bug)
Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Mangle now increases the damage of bleed effects for 1 min. (Up from 12 sec)
- <a четателей href=”http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/48564/”>Mangle (Bear) now increases the damage of bleed effects for 1 min. (Up from 12 sec)
- Mangle (Cat) now increases the damage of bleed effects for 1 min. (Up from 12 sec)
Hunter (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Ferocious Inspiration now also increases the damage of Steady Shot by 9%.
Mage (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Empowered Fire now affects Pyroblast as well.
- Torment the Weak now affects Pyroblast as well.
Priest (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Item – Priest T10 Healer 4P Bonus – Increases the effect of your Renew and Power Word: Shield spells by 5%. (Old – Your Circle of Healing and Penance spells have a 20% chance to cause your next Flash Heal cast within 6 sec to reset the cooldown on your Circle of Healing and Penance spells.)
Rogue (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Slaughter from the Shadows now reduces the energy cost of your Backstab and ray ban sunglasses Ambush abilities by 4/8/12/16/20. (Up from 3/6/9/12/15)
- Serrated Blades now causes your attack rescues to ignore up to 3/6/9% of your target's Armor.
Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Item – Shaman T8 Elemental 2P Bonus – Increases periodic damage done by your Flame Shock ability by 20%. (Old – The periodic damage dealt by your Flame Shock can now be critical strikes.)
- Item – Shaman T10 Elemental 4P Bonus – Your Lava Burst spell causes your Flame Shock effect on the target to deal at least two additional periodic damage ticks before expiring. (Old – Your Lava Burst spell increases the duration of your Flame Shock effect on the target by 6 sec.)
Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Unstable Affliction – Only one Unstable Affliction or Immolate per Warlock can be active on any one target.
- Life Tap – Now converts [ 150% of Spirit + 1490 ] health into [1490 + Spell Power * 0.5 ] mana. (Old – [300% of Spirit + 1490] health into [1490 + Spirit * 3 Mana]
Warrior (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Revenge damage has been slightly lowered, it now deals [ 31% of AP + 1636 ] to [ 31% of AP + 1998 ] damage at max rank. Down from [ 31% of AP + 2181 ] to [ 31% of AP + 2665 ] damage. (That's still much higher than the live version)
- Improved Revenge now Increases damage of your Revenge ability by 30/60% (up from 10/20%) and causes Revenge to strike an additional target for 50% damage.
- Vitality now increases your total Strength by 2/4/6%, Stamina by 3/6/9% and your Expertise by 2/4/6.
- Trauma now lasts 1 min, up from 15 sec.
The Celestial Steed mount added in 3.3.3 got its own model and looks like an Algalon version of Invincible … At this point I have no idea where the mount drops.
The Celestial Dragon had its model updated with a couple of new effects and looks very nice as well.
The <a Fake Oakleys href=”http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/74856/blazing-hippogryph/”>Blazing Hippogryph (TCG reward for the moment, could change) has been updated with a couple of new effect and the model used for Tiger bosses in Zul'gurub got a new texture, most ilkely used in the Echo Isles during the Cataclysm prologue event.