US First Glory of the Raider (25) by Midwinter
Midwinter (US-Ysera) was the first guild to complete Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) and I totally forgot to report it. Shame on me, and congratulations to them!
Patch 3.3.3 Battlegrounds and Honor Changes
Patch 3.3.3 brings a couple of changes to the Battleground system, the new system is heavily inspired from the current random dungeon system and it should be pretty easy to understand.
Random Battleground and Call to Arms
Call to Arms are no longer a quests and are directly integrated to the battlegrounds interface, a new "Random Battleground" option has been added and give you the same honor bonus as the Call To Arms, but applied to any battleground.
- The first time you win a Call to Arms or a Random Battleground, you gain 30 Honorable Kills worth of bonus honor and 25 Arena points.
- Losing the battleground doesn't remove the ability to get this bonus, you can just try again.
- After you won a Random Battleground or a Call To Arms for the first time of the day, the bonus is lowered to 15 Honorable Kills worth of bonus honor.
- You can only get the 30 HK bonus honor for a Call to Arms or a Random Battleground once in a day, the bonuses aren't "stackable" and both are lowered to 15 HK. (See screenshot)
Honor Prices Changes / Battleground Marks Removal
All the battleground marks are being removed from the game.
- Players will be able to exchange all their marks (AV, Wholesale NFL Jerseys AB, EoTS, IQ, SoTA, WG) for Commendation of Service. Each Commendation of Service costs 1 mark and rewards you with 185 Honor.
- All the items bought with marks had their price changed and can now be bought with honor only.
- If you're interested in the old PvP rewards (some of them looked pretty nice), their price was also changed and it will be much easier to get them. Expect to spend 25,000 cheap Oakleys sunglasses honor for a 2H weapon and 13,000 for a 1H. A full pre-BC epic PvP set will cost you 74,000 Honor.
Of course some of the price changes are more interesting than the others, for example you don't have to farm marks anymore to get your PvP mounts and you can just buy them for 50,000 Honor.
|Black War Kodo||Raider Bork||50,000|
|Black War Wolf||Raider Bork||50,000|
|Red Skeletal Warhorse||Raider Bork||50,000|
|Whistle of the Black War Raptor||Raider Bork||50,000|
|Swift Warstrider||Raider Bork||50,000|
|Black Battlestrider||Lieutenant Karter||50,000|
|Black War Ram||Lieutenant Karter||50,000|
|Black War Steed||Lieutenant Karter||50,000|
|Black Dance War Tiger||Lieutenant Karter||50,000|
|Black War Elekk||Lieutenant Karter||50,000|
Just as a reminder, this is the PvP part of the Patch 3.3.3 PTR Notes, just in case you want to hear it from the blues.
- The amount of Honor awarded for an Honorable Kill has been increased by 100% for characters of all levels. This change will effectively double the amount of Honor hockey jerseys received from Honorable Kills, or for completing Battleground and Wintergrasp objective…