Update – Added official notes update at Cheap nfl Jerseys the bottom of the post. Some of these changes aren't on PTR yet as far as I know oakley sunglasses cheap and aren't included in the spell comparison below. Make sure you check both.
Patch 3.3.3 – PTR Build 11599
A new PTR build has been deployed on test realms. Stay tuned for changes!
- Gnomeregan Pride – Transform into Gnomeregan Warcraft: Infantry.
- Darkspear Pride – Transform into a Darkspear Warrior.
- Zalazane's Fall – You assisted Vol'jin in the final defeat of Zalazane, recapturing the Echo Isles for the Darkspear trolls.
Tracking Stats (These stats will most likely be used internally to identify "bad" players)
- Kicked in LFG (follower) (hidden) – Number of times the player kicked someone in LFG, voting, but not initiating
- Kicked in LFG (target) (hidden) – Number of times the player has been kicked by someone in LFG
- Kicked in LFG (initiator) (hidden) – Number of times the player kicked someone in LFG, initiating the kick
- Abandoned LFG (hidden) – Number of times the player abandoned an LFG dungeon
- Completed LFG (hidden) – Number of times the player completed an LFG dungeon
- Celestial Steed – Summons and dismisses a Celestial Steed. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location. (Note: I don't think the model is in the patch file yet)
- Frosty Flying Carpet – Summons and dismisses a Frosty Flying Carpet. This is a very fast rug. Can only be used in Outland and Northrend. Requires 425 skill in tailoring to ride.
- CHAR_LOGIN_LOCKED_BY_MOBILE_AH = "You cannot Cheap Ray Bans log in while using the mobile or web auction house.";
- Icy Prism now requires Frozen Orb, Chalcedony x 1 (Down from 3), Shadow Crystal x 1 (Down from 3), Dark Jade x 1 (Down from 3)
- Intricate Bone Figurine (Daily Quest) – Craft an Intricate Bone Figurine by combining the Proto Dragon Bone with a Sun Crystal and a Dark Jade. (Old – Chalcedony + Dark Jade)
- Chains of Ice now infects the target with Frost Fever.
- Unholy Blight now prevents any diseases on the victim from being dispelled.
- Glyph of Chains of Ice – Your Chains of Ice also causes 144 to 156 Frost damage, increased by your attack power.
- Typhoon mana cost has been reduced from 32% of base mana to 25% of base mana.
- Starfall damage has been increased. Now causes 563 to 653 Arcane damage (Up from 433 to 503) and 101 Arcane damage (Up from 78) to all other enemies within 5 yards.
- Combustion cooldown has been reduced from 3 min to 2 min.
- Burning Soul now reduces the threat caused by Fire spells by 10/20%. (Up from 5/10%)
<ul Cheap Jordans style=”margin-top: 0;margin-bottom: 0″>
- Item – Rogue T8 4P Bonus – Increases the damage done by your Rupture by 20%. (Old – The damage dealt by your Rupture can now be critical strikes.)
- Glyph of Flame Shock – Increases the jordan retro 1 critical strike damage bonus of your Flame Shock periodic damage by 60%.
- Demonic Pact's effect now has a 20 sec cooldown.
Official Notes Update
The official patch notes have been updated with more changes. Only the new changes are listed below.
Holiday bosses (such as Ahune for the Fire Festival) will now be accessible through the Dungeon Finder.
- Players must use the Dungeon Finder or speak to special holiday NPCs in the world to queue up and access these bosses.
- Upon accepting a queue for any holiday boss, the party will be ported directly to the necessary area for confronting that boss.
- The previous summoning criteria for these bosses have been removed. Players can queue up for and fight each World Event boss as many times as they want for any standard loot that they may drop.
- All rare holiday items (such as The Horseman's Reins) will have a chance of being found in holiday-themed loot troves which will drop once for each player in the party no more than once per day, in the same manner that doing the Random Dungeon daily quest will provide a specific reward the first time it is completed in a day.
- The Pet Bombling oakley sunglasses for men and Lil' Smoky non-combat pets are no longer Bind-on-Pickup.
- Chains of Ice: The ability now innately applies Frost Fever to a target.
- Icy Talons: The personal haste benefit provided by this talent is no longer exclusive with other sources of melee haste. This will allow de…